DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS COLLECTING YOUR COMPANY’S DEBTS?
ARE THESE BAD DEBTORS COSTING YOUR COMPANY MONEY?
BUILD YOUR SKILLS FOR DEALING WITH DEBTORS
- Terms of Trade, Credit Policies & Procedures
- Being aware of and acting on danger signals for debtors
- Understanding the credit function
- The art of questioning
- Developing excellent communication skills
- Effective telephone techniques
- How to handle excuses, delaying tactics, lies
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Negotiating with debtors
- Negotiating to overcome objections
- Pre-call planning
- Legal remedies
- Making the collection call
About the presenter –
Laurie Brenssell has an extensive background in Credit Management throughout New Zealand.
Since 1987 Laurie has established himself as one of New Zealand’s leading seminar presenters and authority on credit, sales and customer service training.
Laurie is a Fellow of the New Zealand Credit & Finance Institute and has held numerous positions as an executive or chairperson on a number of credit management industry groups.
Cancellations received within 3 working days of the training course will result in no refund, however, you may choose someone to attend in your place.