Through seminars, workshops, national conferences and regional events, education is provided on topics directly and indirectly impacting the roles of our membership, and the wider credit and finance community. Speakers are chosen for their specialised knowledge and for their ability to impart valuable insights, industry analysis and instruction.
- Full day & half day courses
- Regional meetings with guest speakers on topical issues
- Support of the only NZQA qualifications available to credit professionals
- Formal recognition of accomplished professionals through industry Awards
- Graded membership to acknowledge seniority and contribution to the industry as a whole, including Associate or Life Membership and Fellowship (ANZCFI, LNZCFI and FNZCFI)
- Annual scholarships for up-and-coming credit professionals
- Networking events to facilitate peer-to-peer exchanges
Upcoming courses & events
Become a member to receive emailed invitation to events, seminars and education programmes in your region. Use these events as opportunities to upskill yourself and/or other members of your team.
Regional events are on the way covering:
- Tips for dealing with debtors effectively
- The Construction Contracts Act
- Credit Control made easy
- The New Zealand economic outlook – and more!
Missed an event? Contact our Executive Director to check if presentation notes or video is available – and make sure you’re signed up to receive advice of future events.
Be among the first to know when vacancies are advertised by our member employers – and meet prospective future colleagues at networking events. Keep your knowledge current and expand on it in areas that may equip you better for that next career opportunity.